Monday, June 16, 2008

Albuquerque, NM and Flagstaff, AZ

Wow, it has been a while. A lot has happened and I haven't had much time to get on here. I am writing this from Las Vegas, which will be a blog in itself eventually, but now I only have time for one post.

After Texas we had a long drive to Albuquerque. Nice place and nice views, but not much going on in the summer. We hung out near UNM but it was pretty dead, had a nice meal at a local estab. and then walked around campus and the city a little. Ended up having a "party" in the hotel room that involved one beer each and all falling asleep by 11pm. And that's all I have to say about 'Querque.

Next stop was Flagstaff, AZ which was AWESOME. We had a three-bed room at the hostel, which was a big deal to us. Walked around town, which at the elevation was very chilly (good thing) and ended up at some bar and proceeded to have a blowout. Ordered some girly drinks, then some more girly drinks. Also had some manly brew called Moose Drool. Some guy outside was harassing me which was funny. He gave a great quote which was directed at me... "A dog has more class than you, mang". So we laughed at him because he was trying real hard to be a gang bangin' thug, and moved on to do some karaoke to Brick House by The Commodores and then a Killers song. Both were disasters, but I am used to being on stage so I had some pretty sw33t moves and put my boys to shame. Just a side note, by this time, Brick House had officially become the anthem of our trip, and we have listened to it an average of 34 times a day. I like ladies stacked, and that's a fact, ain't holdin' nothin' back!

Whenever I get a chance I will update again for Grand Canyon, Buckskin Gulch, Zion National Park, and Vegas. All good times.

1 comment:

kd said...

Did you guys stay at the Hotel Monte Vista? Flagstaff was an awesome little college town. Definitely more than I expected pulling over to go to cracker barrel.